User Interface / User Experience
Where Digital Meets Physical
Connecting with Consumers
Technology products are a combination of digital interface and physical object. We achieve seamless experiences and intuitive workflows by designing digital and physical together. Our focus on simplifying the interaction and streamlining the workflow means users can intuitively explore new product experiences.
Every project starts with research. We see research as a way to discover product opportunities, identify user needs, and validate our solutions. We don’t use research as the only input on design decisions, rather it is a part of the equation. We help our clients gain insight into their customers while giving their customers what they want.
The user interfaces Pensar has designed range from software for complex medical systems to digital tap handles with an app that can be updated from anywhere.
“Pensar showed us the customer’s true experience with our products, and revealed needs and opportunities that we hadn’t considered.”
– Mark Denis, Ozone International
- Qualitative behavioral discovery
- Observation/ethnographic interviews of users in the correct environment
- Contextual inquiry
- Qualitative attitudinal discovery
- In person Interviews (directed and non-directed)
- Surveys with customers, target users, and client teams
- Understanding of user mental models
- Card sorting and tree tests for UI architecture
- Analysis of collected data to reveal product opportunities and unmet needs
- Task flow analysis
- Human factors (ergonomic assessment)
- Usability studies
- Customer journey
- Prototype evaluation – physical and/or user interface
- Full experience evaluation
- Digital and physical design focused on overall experience
- Medical device GUI
- Customer touch points
- Mood boards
- Interaction design
- Information architecture, workflows, and tasks
- Visual interface design
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Icon development
- Color blindness evaluation
- Visual brand language guides
- UI specifications
For over 15 years, Pensar Development and our experienced team of designers and engineers have been working collectively to transform complex challenges into seamless products and systems. When it comes to meeting your company’s project objectives, our user interface and user experience designers play an integral role in our multidisciplinary approach to product engineering and design.
If you’re interested in learning more about the user interface and user experience services we provide, contact us by calling 206-284-3134 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our studio is conveniently nestled along the Puget Sound at 1011 Western Avenue, Suite 1000 in Seattle, Washington.